Friday, November 22, 2013

New music web site

If you've been following my music exploits, you know that I've raised money to record an album of my original music. I'm happy to report that the album has been recorded and is in post-production as I type this. I anticipate a release date in early January 2014.

Meanwhile, I invite you to check out my new web site, which includes samples of mixed, but not-yet-mastered, songs from the album, over at http://www.beth-hamon-music.com. Read a little about the music, listen, check out the calendar and if you like what you hear please use the contact form to let me know.

It's quite cold and dry here in Portland this week, with highs in the upper 40s and lows below freezing. With enough layers, riding is not unpleasant, at least for short distances. But now that I make my living with my voice I am forced to make choices about my riding that will certainly reduce the miles, especially during the winter months. So I have sadly bowed out of Cranksgiving tomorrow, giving up my spot to a teammate and choosing instead to help out indoors at the venue. It's like that now. I am sad to have to make the choice but also philosophical about it.  
As long as I can still ride anywhere at all I'll be happy about it.

No comments: