Monday, April 30, 2018

30 days of biking wrap-up

April 30 marks the end of #0 Days Of Biking, a worldwide celebration of bicycle riding at any distance and any speed.

Because I "banked" a few rides in anticipation of my travels during this month, I ended up coming out almost 30/30 -- I ended up being short one day of riding, a small thing.

Some photos from the end of the month.






No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: plant, bicycle, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor

My health wasn't as much of a factor in this month of rides, due mostly to the fact that a ride of any distance counted. Still, on days when I tried to ride too far, I usually felt it the next day. My GI Doc says this is likely a component of the Crohn's; even though my gut is clear right now, the disease can still knock me down with fatigue. So I continue to enjoy riding when I can.
Hope your spring has been full of lovely rides.

No comments: