Saturday, April 29, 2017

30 days of biking: april 27-29

April 27: Tested out a hitch I'd repaired for a donated trailer, but hauling home a load of pellets from the lumber yard. It worked fine.I took a second ride later in the day to see a student, so two rides on the day.






April 28: Can't share videos directly from FB, so let's just say that I rode around the neighborhood in between rain showers. Video is here if you have FB and want to watch my very amateurish attempts at, ahem, filmmaking:
https://www.facebook.com/beth.hamon.9/videos/1185736901554838/

April 29: Garage sale finds and bicycle infrastraucture.

Image may contain: one or more people and shoes

Image may contain: cat and outdoor

Image may contain: sky, tree, shoes and outdoor

One more day of this, and then I can go back to other bike-related posts. It's been fun to see if I could make myself ride every day without making it feel like a massive chore.

No comments: