Wednesday, September 11, 2013

fade to gray

I am shrinking my online presence, at least for awhile.

To that end I will only be using this blog, and true to the history of this blog, I'll pretty much only post about bicycles and related interests/activities.

My music widget will still be active here, and you can always go to my Reverb to listen to my stuff. But I will not be keeping a separate blog about my music for the time being.

Also, I am shrinking the amount of time and energy I spend on Facebook -- reducing both the posts I see in my feed and the amount of posting I do there.

I need to get back to density more. Spending more face time with folks, making music, riding my bike, playing with tools in my spare time, stuff like that.

Heading into radio silence for awhile.

Happy riding!

No comments: