Tuesday, April 1, 2014

thirty days of biking: day one


Today marks the beginning of the fifth annual celebration called Thirty Days Of Biking.

I have signed the pledge to ride my bike every single day in April, even if it's just a short jaunt around the neighborhood or to the corner store. It's advocacy disguised as fun. If you want to find out more, check it out here:

http://30daysofbiking.com/

Today's riding included multiple errands on both sides of the Willamette River, a coffee date with a
friend, and some time at a coffee shop working on a creative project I plan to publish later this month.
The weather today is colder, with highs in the low 50s and showers. I have one more appointment in
downtown later this afterwnoon and then I will head home. I'm tired today, a little underslept, but it's
still nice to be outside and going places under my own power. It's spring and I'm riding my bicycle. Yay!

No comments: