Saturday, December 30, 2023

Photo dump: PDX Coffee Outside 12-30-2023

Last #pdxcoffeeoutside of the year included a white elephant gift exchange.
Super-fun.
Coffee Outside happens in many cities. The ideal is to bring all the gear to brew your own cup of coffee outside and enjoy it.
Most do this, but I haven't yet dialed in how I'd like to brew outdoors, so I make mine at home and bring it along in the thermos. My goal in the coming year is to dial in outdoor brewing on a consistent basis.

























Great turnout at one of my favorite parks.
I came home with a Park Tool pizza cutter, which I may regift to friends who actually make pizza at home. I had a nice ride in drizzle, and had a great time hanging out with old and new friends.

May your rides in the new year be rewarding and sweet.
Happy riding.


No comments: