Saturday, April 18, 2020

small-scale bike repair in northeast pdx

PORTLAND PEEPS!

I am now taking appointments for bicycle repairs and tuneups FOR ADULT BIKES ONLY.

Retired mechanic w/20+ years shop/race experience.

Appointments available Sunday through Wednesday.

Located close-in NE Portland near MLK Blvd.

Drop off in the morning means pickup later that day in most cases.
During the statewide stay-at-home order, I will wear a mask and wipe down each bike with disinfectant wipes upon handoff.

My rates are far more reasonable than shops with overhead. NOTE: in some cases I will consider bikes or frames in partial trade (on a LIMITED, case-by-case basis).

You may contact me here in the comments with an EMAIL where I can reach you (no texting, sorry) and I will get back to you to arrange an appointment day and time.

Safe, solo riding, everyone!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

If I lived nearby, I would give you some business and schedule a maintenance time for my bike. But north of Seattle is too far ;’-(. This sounds like a great idea Beth. I hope you get a good number of takers for this opportunity.