Monday, March 7, 2016

errandonnee 2016:5 & 6 -- coffee and groceries

After a productive morning and a lovely lunch with Sweetie,it was time to get some groceries at my local Safeway, roughly 1.4 miles from home. I also got a call to meet up with a friend at my local caffeine dealer cafe, so I combined trips.

Nothing to see at Safeway except a bunch of traffic all trying to get in and out of the parking lot. On the way home along a circuitous scenic route (to add tenths of miles), though, I saw a lovely dogwood blooming all-too-early (welcome, New Climate!) and had to stop and admire it.
 Finally, I parked at Ps and Qs and grabbed a cup of coffee while I chatted with my friend.

Nothing special, but a dry day that grew drier and sunnier by the afternoon.
Total distance (loop) 5.1 miles
File under: STORE & SOCIAL


 

No comments: