Tuesday, April 18, 2017

30 days of biking: April 18

A good day with lots of errands.
Being Tax Day in America, I dropped off the returns at the post office, then rode around the neighborhood scavenging, riding through puddles and hiding out from the worst of the big rain that blew through between sunbreaks.
 Evidence of sunbreak between rain showers.

I had to remove my jacket shortly after this photo because I actually warmed up enough to ride in a t-shirt.












Repurposed bathroom tiles used as ground cover, Alberta Street.

Don't like the weather? Wait five minutes.
















Later in the evening, after a lesson with a guitar student, I headed out again to meet friends at the local pizza joint, where we all "broke" Pesach by eating leavened goods again.

Good neighbor pizza serves amazing pizza knots.
Garlic, or Blue cheese and bacon, with marinara sauce for dipping. Heavenly, and so rich I only eat them once a year.

No comments: